The consultation appointment at True Oral, Facial & Dental Implant Surgery is when you will meet with Dr. Jason Straw. Together, you will discuss your goals for treatment. They will then design a treatment plan based on your individual needs and answer any questions.
- Payment options and financing available
- Extended office hours on select days
- Appointment reminders
- Comfortable waiting area
Items To Bring
By coming prepared, you can lessen your waiting time and make sure our front office staff has everything they need. Bring the following items with you to your consultation:
- Referral slip and X-rays, if applicable
- A list of current medications
- Dental insurance information
- Form of payment
- Valid ID (e.g., driver’s license)
- Parents of Minors
- All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to the consultation appointment.
What To Expect
Our oral surgeon will perform an oral evaluation, likely taking 3D images of your mouth and face, then discuss your options for treatment and anesthesia. We believe in keeping patients informed about every aspect of treatment, and our oral surgeon and staff will guide you step-by-step through your oral surgery journey. In some cases, we can perform surgery on the same day as the consultation.
Our offices are equipped with state-of-the-art technology, which we use to take detailed three-dimensional images of your facial structures for accurate diagnoses and treatment.
If your doctor or dentist has recommended that you seek oral surgery in Placerville and El Dorado Hills, California, call our office for an appointment with our oral surgeon.